zondag 23 juni 2013

FaceBook: New Age Monks


Just now I discovered an interesting FB page: New Age Monks.

I have posted the following:


Excellent initiative.. :) Just now I realise that I am (also) a 'New Age Monk'... Years have passed that I only spoke with the girl behind the counter of the supermarket. Five words/day...
I don't feel anymore the walls and solitude surrounding me...

For years I have wondered what the hell is going wrong in this world, and how to find a safe way out...
How is it possible that we are now expericieng a Cosmic Miracle, but most people don't seem to realise.
Inituïvely, searching for answers about myself (I am transgender), I have written for over three years. During the nights, while the rest of the world was asleep...
While writing I have found the answers; about myself ánd about a safe way how to get out...
We have been living here for over 300,000 years; only thanks to the fact that we can think...
Our common goal should we (according to me) to create a world where every person lives in Freedom, Abundunce, Respect, Peace and Love...
We are living in a Cosmic Miracle; I call it Paradise.
And WE can make it Heaven or Hell; It is up to US.
Let us try to make a change...
Think different;
Let's make it Heaven...

Anyway, although I never intended to write a book, I did.
Several Dutch publishers were interested in the manuscript, but I decided to follow another path. I sell the novel myself.
My book has even no ISBN!
I am free; every reader is in direct contact with the author.
A new way of Thinking...

Many of the Dutch readers are thrilled...
Now the English translation is worldwide available as eBook.
Introduction Offer Only US$ 0.99 !!!

By the way, if my novel becomes an international bestseller, a message of love and awareness will spread around the globe, and the earnings I will use to promote and support awareness... Thus creating a positive spiral in a world trapped in a negative spiral; the way out... :)

http://www.kobobooks.com/search/search.html?q=the+night+the+stars+danced


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten